The following events on the storage facilities resulted in the declaration of failure notices:
- The Céré la ronde site was shut down completely following a failure of the gas treatment unit;
- The Chémery site noted a high concentration of H2S in the extracted gas, placing greater strain on the gas treatment facilities and limiting the withdrawal rate;
- At the Saint-Illiers site, the ICL (Integrated Compressor Line) motor compressor had to be shut down following a variator fault, thus limiting the withdrawal rate at this site.
In addition, these events were published on Storengy's website in order to comply with the provisions of Article 4 of the European Regulation on the integrity and transparency of the wholesale energy markets (Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 of 25 October 2011) known as "REMIT":
- Notice of failure of Céré la ronde's gas treatment from December 18, 2018 to January 31, 2019 inclusive;
- Notice of default of the Saint Illiers compression dated 24 December 2018 until 8 February 2019 included;
- Notice of failure of the gas treatment of Chémery from December 21, 2018 to March 31, 2019 inclusive.
Storengy France has undertaken exceptional maintenance operations at the sites concerned and has made its best efforts to manage these incidents without impacting customer rights. However, as from 7 January 2019, Storengy France is no longer in a position to ensure all customers' rights to the Serene Sud, Serene Littoral, Serene Nord and Sediane Nord storage groups, and therefore declares the following unplanned maintenance notices:
- Serene Sud and Serene Littoral:
- For the period from 7/01 to 31/01 included: 50% restriction
- For the period from 1/02 to 31/03 included: 25% restriction
- Serene Nord:
- For the period from 7/01 to 31/03 included: 25% restriction
- Sediane Nord:
- For the period from 7/01 to 08/02 included: 40% restriction
- Beyond 8/02, depending on the level of stock in Sediane Nord at that time, we may have to extend the reduction to a level that will be defined and communicated as soon as possible.
We are making every effort to reduce the impact of these incidents.