Terms and Conditions of Use
Storengy UK Limited, GDF SUEZ (its parent company) is described below as the “Company”.
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to the entire contents of www.Storengy,co.uk (the “Website”). Your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
- The terms and conditions of this Website may be updated or amended from time to time without prior notice. They were last posted on 26th March 2009.
- Storengy UK Limited has made in good faith best efforts to ensure that the information contained within the Website is up to date, correct and complete. In the event of inadvertent or occasional errors Storengy UK Limited accepts no liability. Further, the Company cannot accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from reliance on the information or opinions provided within the Website nor from any computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website despite the Company's reasonable precautions against them.
- Storengy UK Limited intends to make the Website available 24 hours a day, but cannot be held liable for any non-availability or error regardless of whether the circumstances are inside or outside the Company's control.
- This Website contains links to external websites to allow access to additional information about energy related matters. Storengy UK Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for material supplied by or contained on any external website which is linked from or to this Website, or use of any personal data by a third party.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights, including logos, trademarks and brand names, in the material on this Website are owned by Storengy UK Limited. Forms and market reports may be downloaded to a local hard disk for your personal and internal business use. Any other reproduction or use of extracts from the Website incorporated into or stored in any form for any purpose is prohibited without the written or express permission of Storengy UK Limited.
Storengy UK Limited is committed to respecting your privacy, and complies with relevant data protection law. This privacy statement covers Storengy UK Limited treats personal information that the Company may collect from and receive on the Website. Personal information comprises your name, address (email and/or postal), occupation and interests. This policy may be updated from time to time without notice and was last posted on 26th March 2009.
- Any personal data collected from the Website may be stored and transferred within Storengy UK Limited, but will not be disclosed to or processed by any external third party without your consent.
- The data may also be used for marketing activity within Storengy UK Limited. You may ‘opt-out' of any such marketing activity by sending an email here.
- The Website creates a cookie (a small piece of computer code), which is sent to and stored on the user's computer containing a unique session identifier only. This identifier is used to record site usage statistics but does not store any personal information. Site usage statistics are used to improve the content and functionality of the Website.
- If you would like to review the personal data that Storengy UK Limited holds about you, please email here