Storengy SAS undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with article 47 of the French law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
What is Digital Accessibility?
An accessible website is a website that allows all its users to access its pages without restrictions. People with a disability and using specialized software or hardware also have access to the site without restrictions.
An accessible website allows for example to:
- Navigate with voice synthesis or braille tracks
- Customize the display and contrasts of the website according to your needs.
- Easily navigate with the keyboard only or via a touch screen
For this, the site must comply with the regulatory standards during its design and its evolutions.
The present accessibility statement applies to the website:
The website https://www.storengy.com/fr/ partially complies with the General Reference Document about the Improvement of Accessibility (RGAA). Non-conformances and derogations are stated below.
The compliance audit with RGAA 4.1 performed by the company Temesis revealed that:
- 74,60% of the RGAA criteria are complied with.
- Number of compliant criteria: 47
- Number of non-applicable criteria: 43
- Number of non-compliant criteria: 16
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
List of non-compliant criteria:
- 1.2 - Are all decorative images correctly ignored by assistance technologies?
- 1.6 - Is there a detailed description of each image carrying information, if necessary?
- 2.2 - For all frames with a frame title, are these titles relevant?
- 3.2 - Is the contrast between the text colour and the background sufficiently high on each web page (except in specific cases)?
- 4.2 - For each pre-recorded time-based medium with a synchronised text transcription or audio description, are these relevant (excluding special cases)?
- 7.1 - If required, are all scripts compatible with assistance technologies?
- 8.2 - Is the source code generated for any web page valid according to the specified type of document file (except specific cases)?
- 8.7 - Are all language changes on every web page indicated in the source code (except specific cases)?
- 8.9 - The tags present on every web page must not be used for presentation purposes only. Is this rule followed?
- 9.1 - Is the information contained on every web page structured by appropriate use of titles?
- 9.3 - Are all lists contained on every web page correctly structured?
- 9.4 - Is every quotation on every web page correctly indicated?
- 10.1 - Are style sheets used to control the presentation of information on the website?
- 11.1 - Does every form field have a label?
- 12.8 - Is the tab order on every web page consistent?
- 13.3 - If required, does every downloadable document file have an accessible version (except specific cases)?
Contents which are not subject to the accessibility obligation
- Files available in office file formats published before 23 September 2018
- Third-party content which is not developed or financed by the respective organisation and which is not under its control (YouTube player)
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement has been established on 17 November 2023.
Technologies used to build the website
The web pages have been tested with the following combinations of browsers and screen readers:
- NVDA 2020.4, Firefox 93
- VoiceOver, Safari, macOS 11.2.3 / iOS 14
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- WCAG contrast checker
- Web developer
- ARC Toolkit
Pages of the website which have undergone a compliance review
- Accueil : https://www.storengy.com/fr
- Contact : https://www.storengy.com/fr/contact
- Mentions légales : https://www.storengy.com/fr/mentions-legales
- Rubrique : https://www.storengy.com/fr/notre-offre-commerciale
- Contenu : https://www.storengy.com/fr/qui-sommes-nous/nos-activites
- Implantations : https://www.storengy.com/fr/implantations
- Liste actualités : https://www.storengy.com/fr/medias/actualites
- Détail actualité : https://www.storengy.com/fr/medias/actualites/projet-methycentre-debut-des-travaux-ange-41
- Médiathèque : https://www.storengy.com/fr/medias/mediatheque
- Recherche : https://www.storengy.com/fr/search?search=energie
Feedback and contact
If you can’t access a content or service, you may contact the person responsible for the website to receive directions to an accessible alternative or obtain content in another format.
- Send a message to: https://www.storengy.com/fr/contact
- Contact Storengy SAS at the following address:
12 Rue Raoul Nordling - CS 50014 - 92277 Bois-Colombes Cedex
Phone: +33 (0)1 46 52 33 90
The present procedure shall be used in the following case.
You have informed the entity responsible for the website about a lack of accessibility which has stopped you from accessing contents or services and you haven’t received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Défenseur des droits / French ombudsman (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the Défenseur des droits delegate in your region ( https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Write to the Défenseur des droits per mail (free of charge, do not use a stamp) Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07