CSR and biodiversity
At Storengy, we are proud to instill values around the ecological transition and to share them with the territories.
Storengy is part of the ENGIE Group's CSR policy and raison d'être, which is to act to accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral economy, through more energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly solutions. In addition, other objectives mobilise us daily.
Focus on the Professional Equality Index
In accordance with the provisions of the Avenir law of September 5, 2018 aimed at eliminating the pay gap between women and men, companies with at least 50 employees must publish their gender equality index on their website as of March 1, 2020.
In 2023, Storengy SAS obtained a score of 86 points out of 100.
- Gender pay gap (in % points): 36/40
- Difference in individual increases/promotions (in % points or equivalent number of employees): 35/35
- Percentage of employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave in compliance with the law (%): 15/15
- Number of employees of the under-represented gender in the top 10: 0/10
Professional equality between women and men is at the heart of the company's HR and CSR policy and is broken down into three areas:
- Feminizing the technical professions
- Ensuring professional equality
- Fighting against sexism and sexual harassment