Due to the climatic emergency, the ENGIE Group has made carbon neutrality its priority.
Our company is constantly innovating and takes into account the principles of CSR in its management activity. We are committed to developing a purchasing process at the local level.
We have adapted and revised our Purchasing Policy by specifying the ethical requirements; by seeking sustainable solutions while guaranteeing competitiveness between suppliers. The health and safety of our employees are also values we share.
Storengy is also active with the aim of increasing local purchases on the territory. Collaborations between CCIs and local businesses are taking place in order to develop the local economy and also to meet carbon neutrality objectives.
Our ambition with you
We want to establish a lasting relationship and thus be able to support our partner companies in this ethical approach; this is why we are making this Code of conduct for supplier relation available to you (to download it, click here).
Our seven principles
- Comply with laws, regulations,external standards, Group commitments and internal procedures
- Act with suppliers with fairness, transparency and impartiality
- Respect and enforce mutual commitments
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information exchanged
- Make known and respect the Group's commitments in terms of ethics, sustainable development and social responsability
- Refrain from any conflict of interest that could alter objectivity and independence of judgment
- Alert in case of situations contrary to these rules