Safety at Storengy
At the top of our commitments and priorities are health and safety.
At the top of our commitments and priorities are the health and safety of our employees, the companies that work on our sites and local residents, while ensuring respect for the environment, energy performance and customer satisfaction.
Our desire to establish balanced and constructive relations with all customers and stakeholders is in line with the commitments of the ENGIE Group, in particular, its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policies. In particular, Storengy intends to accelerate its continuous improvement approach in the areas of health, safety, environment, quality and energy performance. In France, Storengy France has an integrated Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Major Risks management system built on the principle of continuous improvement. This system is based on the Det Norske Veritas ISRS (International Safety Rating System). ISRS is one of the world's leading systems for measuring and demonstrating safety, environmental, quality and operational performance.
Our certifications in France
- Quality: ISO 9001 – to guarantee the quality of all the company's processes in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Environment: ISO 14001 – for our industrial sites, engineering and project activities, as well as our drilling activities, with a view to reducing the environmental impact of our industrial activities
- Energy performance: ISO 50001 – with the objective of certifying all our industrial sites in the short term
In addition, our storage sites are evaluated several times a year during inspections conducted by the competent authorities (DREAL/DRIEE in France).
The following points are checked:
- the ability to control major risks
- compliance with the regulations of the Installations Classified for the Environment (ICPE)