Safety at Storengy
Health and safety are our main priorities.
We strive to establish balanced and constructive relationships with all customers and stakeholders, in line with the ENGIE group's commitments in general and its CSR policies in particular.
Storengy intends to step up the pace of its continuous improvement process in the fields of health, safety, environment, quality and energy performance.
In France, Storengy has an integrated management system for Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Major Risks, in accordance with the continuous improvement principle. This system is based on the ISRS standard, the International Safety Rating System of Det Norske Veritas. ISRS is one of the leading systems worldwide for demonstrating and measuring Safety, Environmental, Quality and Operational Performance.
Our accreditations in France
- Quality: ISO 9001 to guarantee the quality of all of the processes used by the company to ensure customer satisfaction
- Environment: ISO 14001 for our industrial sites, our engineering and project activities and our drilling operations, with the aim of reducing the environmental impacts of our industrial activities
- Energy performance: ISO 50001, with the objective of having all our industrial sites accredited in the short term
In addition, our storage sites are assessed several times a year during inspections conducted by the relevant authorities (DREAL / DRIEE in France).
The points inspected are:
- capacity to control major risks,
- compliance with the ICPE regulation (facilities classified for environmental protection).