Storengy is a a subsidiary of the ENGIE Group responsible for a variety of activities.
Storengy is supervised by Camille Bonenfant-Jeanneney, CEO. She is assisted in her corporate affairs and strategic management tasks by the Strategic Committee composed of:
Executive Vice-President of ENGIE, Chairman of Storengy’s Strategic Committee
Director of Institutional Relations France & Regions reporting to the CEO of ENGIE
Director of Health and Safety, ENGIE
Sandra Roche Vu Quang
Chief Executive Officer, Elengy and Chairman, Fosmax LNG
Scientific Advisor, CEA
An operational organisation
Storengy in Europe
The company operates:
- in France with Storengy France,
- in Germany with Storengy Deutschland,
- in the United Kingdom with Storengy UK.
Storengy on the world map
We are also expanding our operations worldwide in gas storage, geothermal solutions, carbon-free energy production and storage technologies.
To manage Storengy both nationally and internationally, we have an operational organisation that combines strategic vision with efficient decision-making.
Storengy in a few key figures
- Top underground storage operator in Europe
- Top producer of biomethane in France via ENGIE BiOZ
- More than 1,000 employees worldwide